To filter and summarise on Symantec DLP you have several options.
1. You can filter a scan via Status, specific Scan, Target ID and/or a time frame (Detection Date) by using the drop down box.
2. These can be further filtered by choosing a specific Severity:
3. In order to display any changes made click the Apply button:
4. Clicking on the Advanced Filters & Summarization button will open a new box.
5. From here you can choose to add a filter or to summarise by a certain category
6. Adding a filter will give you the following options below. In this example the policy filter is applied which would allow you to filter via a specific policy.
7. There are plenty of different ways to filter scans and multiple filters can be applied at a given time.
8. If you would like to remove a filter, press on its respective red cross.
9. Scans may also be summarised by selecting a primary and secondary summary.
10. Once selected the scan will be summarised as shown below, with numbers of incidents and matches etc. shown both individually and overall.