The EU GDPR deadline is approaching, and it’s no simple task to meet the requirements of all 170 GDPR regulation pages. We’re here to help by providing some simple explanations, concrete advice and practical tools to get you started.
Download this complimentary white paper to learn:
• The key GDPR components you need to understand in order to start strategizing and defining your compliance action plan
• Ways to leverage technology to save time and money in achieving GDPR compliance
• How to predict and prevent breaches and compliance violations
• Methods to achieve real-time compliance policy insight and enforcement
• The importance of “just-in-time” employee compliance education
With the deadline for achieving GDPR compliance in May, 2018, now is the time to start preparing to meet the new regulation.