Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us. Personal information you provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title, and company name.
- https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.socialmediaexaminer.com%2Fhow-to-advertise-on-linkedin%2F&psig=AOvVaw3gDqRQgOOTbv-mIAhO-fW2&ust=1603560163698000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMie66Ody-wCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAhRegistration information, such as information that may be related to an event, such as a webinar, you register for.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications
Information We Obtain from Third Parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, we may receive your contact information from a third party if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as publicly available sources.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means
We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Service. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising), browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our website, general location information, and information about your use of and actions on the Service, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
On our webpages, this information is collected using cookies, browser web storage (also known as locally stored objects, or “LSOs”).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
To Operate the Service. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate, and improve the Service.
- provide information about our products and services.
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate with you about events, such as webinars, in which you participate.
- understand your needs and interests and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications.
- provide support and maintenance for the Service; and
- respond to your requests, questions, and feedback
For Research and Development. We analyse use of the Service to analyse and improve the Service and to develop new products and services, including by studying user demographics and use of the Service.
To Send You Marketing and Promotional Communications. We may send you CyberOrchard related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications.
To Comply with Law. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
With Your Consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To Create Anonymous, Aggregated, or De-identified Data. We may create anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyse and improve the Service and promote our business.
How We Share your Personal Information
Professional Advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as solicitors, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may share your personal information for compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes.
Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganisation or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Choosing Not to Share Your Personal Information. Where we are required by law to collect your personal information, or where we need your personal information in order to provide the Service to you, if you do not provide this information when requested (or you later ask to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with our services. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
Other Sites, Mobile Applications, and Services
The Service may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications, or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites, mobile applications, and other online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications, and other online services you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organisational, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United Kingdom and may have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United Kingdom or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
As a general rule, children are not allowed to use the service, and we do not collect personal information from them. We define “children” as follows:
- Residents of UK: anyone under 16 years old; and
- Residents of Europe: anyone under 16 years old, or the age needed to consent to the processing of personal information in your country of residence.
If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it. We encourage parents with concerns to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to email@example.com. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
Unit19 Fairoaks Airport
Surrey, GU24 8HU